• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Calendar of Holidays in Spain?

Kathy F.

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2013, CF from Lourdes 2015, CP Porto 2022
Can someone put together a calendar of holidays in Spain for pilgrims to use as part of their planning?

I’ve never gotten stuck, but it seems that, once or twice, posters are caught trying to find beds only to discover that they are in the middle of a local or religious holiday.

If I had any internet skills at all, I’d do it myself but, for me, this would be a project that could take years, lol!

Just a thought.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
What about Pilgrim House?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Wakey, wakey!
As is clear from above residents, we from foreign parts need to smarten up if we wish to organise our plans to fit in.
Yes, fit in.
Not beat, not superimpose, just simply be aware.

Can I say I love the fact that there’s a holiday to celebrate literature? That’s just awesome.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum