• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Buying Trekking Poles in San Sebastian

Sanman

Walking for Nature
Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy, Francis, Portugal, Norte, West Highland W,
Hi, anyone purchased trekking poles in San Sebastian within the last year or two?

There "appears" to be several stores - Decathalon, Forum Sport and Deportes Ada - wondering if they carry poles and if they sell something modestly priced...(I will leave them in Muxia when done)

Thx in advance!

(Have poles at home but not checking a bag - too many flights and too many stories of lost luggage these days)

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Decathlon does carry poles, and they are low/modestly priced.

Thx so much Trecile!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I liked the second least expensive poles I found in both Decathlons I visited. I think they were about 8 euro each, so 16 for the pair.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum