• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus from Santiago to Valenca

Strangford

Time of past OR future Camino
Hope to do first Camino starting 22 September
Hi everyone 4 of us are travelling from Dublin to Tui. Our plane arrives at 16.50 in Santiago but i can only see a bus to Valenca (I can't see a direct bus to Tui) at 18.00. Is it possible to get from the airport in time to catch that bus or is there another way of getting there. Thank you

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi! You’re right, there are no buses to Tui, they go to Valença. It’s only a short walk from there (a few kms) and very pleasant.
But…your flight maybe delayed? If often happens in the afternoons.
Should you arrive on time (as I said, prob. unlikely), you could try a taxi, IF the traffic is good it takes about 20 min. to get to the bus station in Santiago. IF….
( It’s around €20.)
Personally, I wouldn’t risk it, sounds too stressful! But that’s just me… I’d spend the night in Santiago and start afresh the following morning.

Unfortunately I can’t spend the night in Santiago I have already booked my accommodation in TUI and begin walking the next day. It looks like I will have to think about getting a taxi to TUI for the 4 of us. Any recommendations for a taxi. Thank you for your reply.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum