• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Borrow Hiking Pole(s) While in Santiago?

KJFSophie

My Way, With Joy !
Time of past OR future Camino
2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
For many years I've left my hiking poles behind in Santiago ( at times at the old pilgrim's office, at time at Pilgrim House ) rather than fighting for them at the airports going home. I don't want to bring poles with me this trip, but my volunteer accommodations are up steep hills ( of course...lol ) and I feel I may need some support with that. Is anyone aware of places that take poles where I might borrow for a few weeks, then gladly return with a smile?

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Another option could be the Hospedería Vía Lucis PR, where I've stayed a couple of times. They have a 'pole bin' at reception, so you could ask to take a pole from it and return it later. But Pilgrim House is more central so if they offer this service, you might as well do it there.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum