This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Booking Borda for April 2025?

Join Camino Cleanup: Logroño to Burgos May 2025 and Astorga to O'Cebreiro in June.
Their website only shows bookings available until October 22 of this year.

Bookings for the following year usually open up sometime in November or December.

You can send an email to aubergeborda@gmail.com to ask when April bookings will be open.

Many thanks!

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I’m nearly certs it opened for April 2024 on 14th Dec 2023.

Hi, does anybody know if Borda is available to book for April 2025 thank you
Hi. He his opening for booking’s from. December 24. I sent him a email to check this week. For myself has a start my walk end on may 25. Bien camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi, does anybody know if Borda is available to book for April 2025 thank you
They usually open for the following year in mid-December. So check around Dec 15 2024. That’s how I booked my September 2024 room (in Dec 2023).

Most read last week in this forum