• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 74,075 Camino Questions

Booked my flights for next year

PelegrinNikolai

Time of past OR future Camino
Norte-Primitivo-Verde-Fisterra-Muxia
April 2025
I have finally booked my flights for my first/(only?) Camino next April - May! I'll fly into Madrid, make my way to Irun and fly home from Lisbon.

I have never done anything like this before, so it took a lot of soul-searching - hopefully I've made the correct decisions so far!

And I'll be hoping that bus from Burgos to Santo Domingo de Silos shows up - I'm staying two nights in order to visit Sad Hill, with thanks to recent and past threads on this forum 🙂 ❤️

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

Robin Gore here ... walking the Camino Frances in Spring ... thought I'd join you fine people
Hola peregrinos, I´m planning to do the Camino Mozarabe/Plata/Torres to Santiago starting in Almeria March next year. Has anyone walked Mozarabe in March? I wonder how cold it can be, it is quite...
I have finally booked my flights for my first/(only?) Camino next April - May! I'll fly into Madrid, make my way to Irun and fly home from Lisbon. I have never done anything like this before, so...
Hi does any one have any advice I want to have my suitcase transport from porto the start of my Camino to Santiago where I can collect it when I finish my walk
October 12th (65 on 13/10) from SJPDP. Just so folks don’t get confused when they see me going in both directions; due to the vast array of medication, catheters, sacs etc I am using a Camping Car...
Anyone else beginning in SJPP tomorrow October 18?

Featured threads

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Featured threads

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back