This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bodenaya?

kmccue

Time of past OR future Camino
Does anyone now if David and Cecilia ever bought a new albergue somewhere? Or how Bodenya is doing? One of the iconic stays on the Primitivo!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Bodenaya is alive and healthy with the loving care from Allison & Alber. Through the Peregrino lip radio it is rumored that David & Celia were looking for a new albergue.

Attachments

• IMG_7518.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
Does anyone now if David and Cecilia ever bought a new albergue somewhere? Or how Bodenya is doing? One of the iconic stays on the Primitivo!
We stayed at Bodenaya last Sep. It was one of our favorite stops. Highly recommend. Allison was fantastic!

Attachments

• IMG_7157.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7152.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7151.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I stayed in Bodenaya in early June with Allison and Alberto. It was easily the best experience I had on the whole Camino. They are both truly wonderful people and create an amazing experience and welcoming atmosphere. We were lucky to get a spot as they typically book up well ahead, so plan around it if you're interested.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
I had two great experiences in Bodenaya with David and Celia. I believe that it would be a confusing factor for pilgrims to keep close the Albergue a day a week. Bodenaya often is not an easy step because of rain and mud.

Most read last week in this forum