This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Bjoern’s Camino Francés in 3 stages(2024,2026,2027)

BjoernIRL

Camino Portuguese Central 11.09. - 16.09.23
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese Central from 11.09.2023 by bike
Hello again.

My name is Bjoern, a fellow pilgrim living in Ireland. After completing my first Camino 2023 (Camino Portugues) by bicycle, I am back for more.

As holiday restrictions in my company do not let me take more than 2 weeks in one go, I am splitting my Camino Francés now over 3 years with 2 weeks each.

Today I am on my way to SJPDP to walk the around 290 km to Burgos over the next two weeks. I will start tomorrow (Saturday) morning from SJPDP.

I look forward to meeting you out on the Camino.

Don’t be shy and say hi. I am a big fella with the blue hiking boots in size 49 and pink laces. With my Ireland and the county Clare flag on my rucksack I will be hard to miss.

I keep you posted about my progress.

Cheers

Bjoern

Last edited:
Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Good luck mate, you sound cool, buen Camino

From another Irish pilgrim who walks in sections- have a great time and Ultriea!

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum