• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Biarritz airport-SJPP 23 May, taxi at 19:15

Time of past OR future Camino
See signature.
My flight arrives in Biarritz at 18:45 on Thursday 23 May. I have just booked Express Bourricot and they have confirmed they will pick up at 19:15 (their last pickup is normally 18:00). Hoping there are other peregrinos/peregrines arriving around that time to share the taxi and costs. Otherwise it’s an expensive trip!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I got told off for asking this same question last year by one of the admin. If I were you, I would email Express and ask them if anyone else has requested the same one as you.

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17
May = High probability of many pilgrims flying in to Biarritz.

Just reposting this with three weeks to go!

Based on my own experience, additional bookings for ‘my’ booked lift, came streaming into Express Bourricot in the final few days leading up to the date.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).

Most read last week in this forum