This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Baggage transfer on the Primitivo

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
Yes , your current albergue will have an envelope to transport to your required next stop. I paid 5 euro to not carry my pack over the Hospialas route. Well worth it.
Heck yeah that sounds muy inteligente!!!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Yes , your current albergue will have an envelope to transport to your required next stop. I paid 5 euro to not carry my pack over the Hospialas route. Well worth it.
I have used Luggage Transfer services in my previous two "pilgrimages". To employ such service was to allow me "mindful walking" instead of mindful of the heavy backpack, puffing going up hill, etc. In my view, mindful walking enriches a pilgrimage in many ways.

A side benefit of using luggage transfer is it may help reduce the potential of having back pain, twisted ankle, etc.

Anyone starting the Primitivo tomorrow Sept 7th?

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.
TaxiCamino served me all the way through the Primitivo. Available through WhatsApp and had envelopes in most places. They handed me off to JacoTrans at Boente

Do you have contact details for TaxiCamino?

I'm doing snapshots from my WhatsApp...I started with an envelope at my first destination (Grado). They handed me off to Javier Mochilla Express when i got to Boente. They're on Facebook as well, but i don't use that.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum