This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bag transportation for Portuguese Camino

Shelley862

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi
We are planning to do the Spanish section of the Portuguese Camino ( Tui to Santiago) at the end of August and are looking to pre book our bag transfer ( used Jacobean’s for Camino Francaise last time which was great). We have our accommodation booked so would like to book bag transport now. Can anyone recommend a company that we can book in advance rather than the day before? Thank you

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
In the past, we have used TuiTrans and were very pleased with their service. If you checkout their website I believe you’ll see that they can assist you with prebooking your entire trip.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I am using Top Santiago and they have been very responsive. Some don't do the Espiritual Variante but they do so that was a consideration for me. We start Sept 19 from Porto.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
The. Spanish Post Iffice has never let me down.

Thank you Nancy

I used TopSantiago also and found them to be very easy (and flexible) to work with. Great communication, too. I've been told they're more expensive but I was so happy with them that I didn't search any further.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum