Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bag transportation for Portuguese Camino

Shelley862

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi
We are planning to do the Spanish section of the Portuguese Camino ( Tui to Santiago) at the end of August and are looking to pre book our bag transfer ( used Jacobean’s for Camino Francaise last time which was great). We have our accommodation booked so would like to book bag transport now. Can anyone recommend a company that we can book in advance rather than the day before? Thank you 🙏

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi
We are planning to do the Spanish section of the Portuguese Camino ( Tui to Santiago) at the end of August and are looking to pre book our bag transfer ( used Jacobean’s for Camino Francaise last time which was great). We have our accommodation booked so would like to book bag transport now. Can anyone recommend a company that we can book in advance rather than the day before? Thank you 🙏
In the past, we have used TuiTrans and were very pleased with their service. If you checkout their website I believe you’ll see that they can assist you with prebooking your entire trip.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I am using Top Santiago and they have been very responsive. Some don't do the Espiritual Variante but they do so that was a consideration for me. We start Sept 19 from Porto.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi
The. Spanish Post Iffice has never let me down.

I am using Top Santiago and they have been very responsive. Some don't do the Espiritual Variante but they do so that was a consideration for me. We start Sept 19 from Porto.
Thank you Nancy 😀

I used TopSantiago also and found them to be very easy (and flexible) to work with. Great communication, too. I've been told they're more expensive but I was so happy with them that I didn't search any further.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! My husband and I are planning on walking this route starting July 16 from Porto to celebrate our honeymoon! I would love any of this community’s recommendations on romantic scenery...
Hey! I've lost a pair of socks and a boxer around Redondela. Now I am in Pontesampaio. If anyone sees it, can you please take it with you (it's clean haha), so I can get it back? Thank you! Buen...
Hi We are planning to do the Spanish section of the Portuguese Camino ( Tui to Santiago) at the end of August and are looking to pre book our bag transfer ( used Jacobean’s for Camino Francaise...
Hi, I will be walking from Coimbra ( or maybe from Agueda in case of a heat wave) and studying the map I saw that before Porto there are also wooden paths along the ocean like first few stages...
Here's something new that peregrinos on the Portuguese Central may want to look into-- Almost all the municipalities in the MedioTejo area have become part of a new e-bike network, where the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back