This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Backpack transport south of Porto?

ChellePadilla

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Greetings from Portugal,
We are currently in the town of Santarem. We have met some wonderful folks and we have a question. Does anyone know if there is a way to transport backpacks from here to Arneiro das Maharicas?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
I know of 1 company providing backpack transportation on the CP between Lisbon and SdC, but there might be more.

If you’re staying in an albergue, the hospitaleros will know which transport companies service the various towns along the Camino. If your staying in a hotel, check with their staff, but it’s possible that they may refer you to a nearby albergue.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I used luggage driver between Lisbon and Porto then Pilbeo from Porto to sdc.

Both were great, luggage driver were way pricier for the first half but the options between Lisbon and porto were limited.

I used luggage driver between Lisbon and Porto then Pilbeo from Porto to sdc.

Both were great, luggage driver were way pricier for the first half but the options between Lisbon and porto were limited.
I'm glad that you had a good experience with Luggage Driver. I used them for direct shipment from Lisbon to Santiago and they were great.

Here's their site:

Most read last week in this forum