• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • October the 12th 2004 I posted the first post here on this forum. 20 years have passed. Thank you for being such a good group of people and for hanging around. More here in this thread. All the best from Santiago, Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Attention in Public Toillets (Ladies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liica

Time of past OR future Camino
FR-CH-GR65-PT-Fist/Mux-IT-Invierno-Primitivo...
This has nothing to do with the Camino, but a general alert for woman.

Last week I went to Guadalajara, we had lunch in a park and when I left the restaurant I decided to see if a house in the middle of the park was a bathroom. I was with my dog and my husband was a little far from us. I just went in the door and there was a bathroom on each side. The one on the right was completely dark and the one on the left was completely filthy. That's why I got to the door, I immediately turned around and left in seconds. When I left, I almost bumped into a man who was walking behind me and as soon as he passed me leaving the bathroom he said: "What a pitty". On the way back home, I stopped to think why would a man say "What a pitty” on my face after finding me leaving the bathroom? Well... I leave here my warning to avoid using public bathrooms especially in big cities. If you do use one, make sure the bathroom is empty and that no one will come in after you. Just a friendly reminder because I left my guard down for a while, but we all must be alert all the time and everywhere.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

A local news website has reported that rescue teams including a helicopter were called out twice yesterday within a couple of hours to treat and recover two pilgrims injured in falls on the...
The last of Atlantic hurricane Kirk poised to head east through Europe; hitting northern Spain...
Attention to the weather in the next few days. Dangerous winds in Cantabria and Galicia at least until Thursday. Informations>>> https://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/prediccion/espana
I am in Fuente De the cable car is closed for 3 days due to weather alerts. I hope to walk tomorrow to Portilla De Reina. Could I walk? Or must I get a Taxi if available? Thanks Una Ps I could...
This has nothing to do with the Camino, but a general alert for woman. Last week I went to Guadalajara, we had lunch in a park and when I left the restaurant I decided to see if a house in the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back