• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone having problems replying to private messages

dailycamino

Time of past OR future Camino
Just wondered if I'm the only person having problems with replying to private messages? I tried to respond to messages and I'm getting an error message. It says something like oops something went wrong and then it turns out it posted my message a whole bunch of times 😂. My attempts to apologize and not seem like a kook have resulted in more error messages 😂

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
The forum software has been updated, but there are still some bugs. Mostly duplicate posts (after receiving an error message), and the search function is not functioning.

Just wondered if I'm the only person having problems with replying to private messages? I tried to respond to messages and I'm getting an error message. It says something like oops something went wrong and then it turns out it posted my message a whole bunch of times 😂. My attempts to apologize and not seem like a kook have resulted in more error messages 😂
Yes, same here.

The PM is not showing as having been posted. Shows and error or wait message.
But when I refresh the page, multiple copies of the PM are there.

I'm sure it will be sorted soon.

Private rooms, daily bag transfers, 24/7 support, & more. Save now during our sale!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

I completed walking the Camino Frances, from SJPD, on October 3rd, 2024. After returning home a doctor confirmed (on Oct 7th.) that I had contracted scabies. I had noticed that I had acquired a...
Ivar updated the forum software today (there was an announcement about that) and there are still some minor issues to be worked out. One thing that a number of us have noticed is that when you...
Just wondered if I'm the only person having problems with replying to private messages? I tried to respond to messages and I'm getting an error message. It says something like oops something went...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back