• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Altra Sale

peregrina2000

Staff member
Since Altra comes out with new models every January, now’s the time to get last year’s model. The $150 lone peaks are now about $105. I’m always one year behind and have been very happy with each model. There are continual changes and “upgrades,” but I haven’t found that any new model messed up with what I loved about the old model.

Sale here.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thank you. Your reminder = ordered a new pair from REI !!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hopefully they take the opportunity to improve the issue they have with the Olympus 5. My pair had the sole de-laminate on the Frances this September after only 300kms of use. I contacted Altra and they said this was a known problem and to super glue the sole back together! The shoes did just make it to SdC. Altra replaced them with a new pair when I got back to Australia. That said, it is something to be aware of as it's difficult to replace them enroute! Hopefully new models which seem to have a different sole pattern won't have the same issue.

I still have a new pair of Olympus 4 that I had purchased for my 2023 Camino, which is now postponed to April 2024! I have been using my existing Olympus 4 pair that I purchased a long time ago and love them but they are now falling apart!

Most read last week in this forum