This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

All set, let's go

MelMc

Time of past OR future Camino
It's almost there thankfully the big walk begins tomorrow, raining all day according to the forecast. Trying to get a few hours sleep tonight and a good breakfast in the morning. I've done all my training, bought necessary gear now is the time to get those legs and lungs working. Like a lot of people I'm hoping my feet don't act up, not to much anymore. On that note somebody's feet stink in my room, goodnight

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
I love me private rooms, sometimes...especially because *I* snore. More like a loud purr than a choking gasp...but still annoying to my family. And any objectionable scents are my fault...

Buen Camino!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Enjoy what is a truly magical experience.
Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).

Most read last week in this forum