• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue signs

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ah! Googled it. And good point. I kinda spoiled the joke!
To get it instantly you would need to be of a certain age and have worked in a particular job but others can see the light with the help of Ms Google

For the rest, the password is a string of hexadecimal characters. Hexadecimal characters can represent anything (of course) but if you assume that these particular characters represent letters then you can find the message.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Back is blank for engraving.
I will admit that I am too lazy to retype all of the characters just to see what they say when translated from hexadecimal.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
This one isn't toilet related but still makes me think that I should have reported this.

Attachments

• IMG_20230919_074429~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum