This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Albergue Piedad in Boos - Price?

Old Hillwalker

Time of past OR future Camino
Del Norte 2022
I just booked the Albergue Piedad in Boos. One night for $120 US. But other sources show around $40 US. What gives? Are these the new "Post Covid prices? If so, wow.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I have had a quick WhatsApp conversation with the owners of the Albergue. They tell me that if you go through booking, you can only reserve an entire room, with 4 bunks. I doubt that that is what you wanted. If you want to reserve an individual bed, you must contact them directly. WhatsApp is the way to go. I am happy to do that for you if you PM me, otherwise, their number is 34 680 62 00 73.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-191935_Norte.jpg
    887.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Back is blank for engraving.
This is a clear example of the perils of Berking.con and its ilk. The frequent advice to contact accommodation providers direct, even if that isn’t always easy, isn’t offered just to p*ss-off the aggregators.
@Old Hillwalker, cancel your reservation and start again mate. Or take @peregrina2000 up on her offer. You’ll get a bed for a price that’ll leave you some eating money

Thanks Tincatinker I just PMed peregrina2000 to accept, and thank her for her offer.

Booking reservation cancelled. Reservation done for Hillwalker in the albergue.

I told them he might be arriving a bit later than usual, because he’s taking the coastal route from Santander. And I can’t resist putting in a plug for that alternative, it is really nice, along the ocean. No comparison with the official camino from Santander.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Back is blank for engraving.
Looking forward to it, and have heard about this lovely stretch - I arrive in Irun Sept 4!!! Getting excited!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I walked this coastal route in early June and endorse Peregrina’s comments - a long but wonderful walk, one my best days on the Norte.
A tip that may be helpful - at playa Escondida there’s a section where I found the Wise Pilgrim app’s route didn’t work and I had to do a short piece on road.
I can recommend Pizza Fusion at Boo for a suitably celebratory meal afterwards. Good food and fun people.
Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum