• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

After the storm...

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Me coming into the office this morning..
No matter the weather. I wish I were there again. But after 10 trips to Spain, and at 85 years old I may never walk on the soil of Spain again. This is my first year on not smelling the sweet air and trodding the beautiful soil of Espana since 2013. Thank you for this video Ivar. Old Hillwalker

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum

We are all so happy to pay our respects to Saint James when arriving in Santiago de Compostela. The well-informed pilgrim should know that his mother, Maria Salomé also has a church in SdC. The...
Following advice on this excellent forum, I registered on the Pilgrim's Office website, and I received an email with a QR code. I would like to check the details, how do I do that? Thank you!
Hi, I'm arriving in Santiago soon and was walking the Camino in memory of my parents who recently passed. Does anyone know if the office will allow more than one person to be added as "vicarie pro?"
Me coming into the office this morning..
This is for anyone who has volunteered at the Pilgrim’s office. I have asked a few questions about doing this before but now it’s crunch time as I am flying to Santiago on October 20 to begin my...
Walked the Camino to Santiago over 12 times now, never once did I go into the Cathedral. I was impressed by it's understated magnificent facade never felt a need to go in. I am not unreligious...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back