This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accomodation in ventosa

Jenulian

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2024
Has anyone stayed in ventosa? Can you give some advice on what the accommodation was like please?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I stayed at Albergue San Saturnino and really enjoyed it. It was clean and organized, with good showers, a nice kitchen, and a beautiful garden in the back where pilgrims can hang out and relax. The town is quite small and has no grocery shops, but there are a couple of restaurants that offer meals.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I didn't stay there, but wish I had, it seemed a beautiful and proud little village surrounded by vineyards. A welcome relief from the busy motorway that the normal path runs along.

Hotel Rural Las Aguedas is a wonderful place. The lady that runs it it is wonderful, the food is wonderful, The back yard is wonderful.

Perfect memento/gift in a presentation box. Engraving available, 25 character max.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum