This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Accomodation 10 / 20 north of O Poboa

lavender girl

Time of past OR future Camino
2017 Camino Francés
2018 Camino Francés
I am a senior from Australia with health issues currently at O Poboa and travelling NORTH looking for suggestions of good cheap accomodation on the Coastal Route with single room availability. Muchos Gracias

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
If you are in Povoa de Varzim, let me offer you a short list of some places north of there where we have stayed that offer private rooms.

• Esposende - Esposende Guesthouse
  • Viana do Castelo - Hotel Jardim
  • Caminha - Albergue Bom Caminho
  • Oia - La Cala
  • A Ramallosa- Pazo Pias
  • Vigo- Hotel Compostela Vigo
  • Redondela - Albergue A Casa La Herba
  • Pontevedra - Slow City Hostal
  • Padron - Albergue Murgadan
Probably, on the average, we paid about €45 a night for a private room. However, prices do change so as @jungleboy suggested, Gronze.com would be a good place to check out a large variety of accommodations and general prices on your route north. Bom Caminho!

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Yes, thank you so much for your advice, there will also be times when I have to take public transport does Bolt Uber operate on this Camino please

Yes, thank you so much for your advice, there will also be times when I have to take public transport does Bolt Uber operate on this Camino please
Uber is widespread (and cheap) in Portugal but obviously less so outside the bigger cities. Less so in Spain I believe.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Oh thank you, your list is magnifico and much appreciated as well as useful as I am travelling alone and appreciate the support so much. Bless you!

Uber is widespread (and cheap) in Portugal but obviously less so outside the bigger cities. Less so in Spain I believe.
Oh thank you I suppose a taxi would be the next best alternative. Bless you for your kindness!

One spot left (female, shared room) on the Catalina Island hike. Sign up by Sept 17

Most read last week in this forum