• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A2 / B1 Spanish learner book: El Camino de las Estrellas

sun is shining

El Camino de las Estrellas: Un viaje por el Camino de Santiago (Clara Villanueva)​

For all currently learning Spanish, this was a great language learner book about the Camino de Santiago. My level is somewhere between A2 und B1 and I found the story easy to follow and certainly entertaining. It's fiction (so not a real-life pilgrim story) but still worth a read to learn some Camino-specific vocabulary and learn some more (at a very basic level obviously) about some of the traditions / locations of the Camino Frances.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hello.
The publisher contacted me a few years ago to request the photo that illustrates the cover, as well as a photo of both of us (with different names to maintain privacy) inside. I couldn't refuse.
They explained the theme of the book to me and I am happy to collaborate with a book to help people who do not speak Spanish.
Greeting.

https://flic.kr/p/6avPc

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Wonderful photos! I’m re-reading the book at the moment which makes the six month wait to my next Camino very hard right now.

Most read last week in this forum