• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

A Guarda to Porto

Mattmontante

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: 2022 & 2023
I need to find transportation from A Guarda to Porto. I am doing a small walk this year (starting next week) from Porto to A Guarda. My plan is to walk into A Guarda and then find public or private transport back to Porto so I can fly out the next morning. Does A Guarda have taxis, Uber or any other easy transportation options? Please let me know if anyone has some insight on this topic. Thank you.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Since A Guarda (Spain) is just across the Minho river from Caminha (Portugal) you'd be better stopping at Caminha rail station and taking the train (2hrs) back to Porto.

Or take the ferry from Caminha to A Guarda and then ferry back to Caminha. Its €6 each way.

Check the train times here

Thank. Very helpful

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum