• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • October the 12th 2004 I posted the first post here on this forum. 20 years have passed. Thank you for being such a good group of people and for hanging around. More here in this thread. All the best from Santiago, Ivar
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

4 days on the Camino de Madrid

Liica

Time of past OR future Camino
FR-CH-GR65-PT-Fist/Mux-IT-Invierno-Primitivo...
I feel ashamed for having it on my door step and not walking.

Soon I will walk from Madrid to Segovia just to try the Camino de Madrid. I’ll let you know how it was.
(Pic: on a trail in San Ildefonso, near the Camino de Madrid path).

Attachments

• IMG_8927.webp
    2 MB · Views: 124
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I feel ashamed for having it on my door step and not walking.

Soon I will walk from Madrid to Segovia just to try the Camino de Madrid. I’ll let you know how it was.
(Pic: on a trail in San Ildefonso, near the Camino de Madrid path).
Somebody looks super happy

A great walk and Segovia is just magical - buen camino. !

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Most read last week in this forum