• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

1500 km Camino route / May-June 2023 (question) ?

igor brvar

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2017 / St. Jean Pied de Port- Santiago - Fisterra - Muxia - Dumbria - Santiago
First of all, greetings to all pilgrims. One year ago, more precisely in the months of May and June 2023, I walked the route between Lisbona - Fatima - Porto - coastal path - Compostela and then along the Camino del Norte route, all the way from the border with France. I have fond memories of this 1500 kilometer journey. I met a lot of people with whom we shared greetings, good thoughts, experiences, food... I am glad that I still have contact with my English friends Margareth and Bryan. I wonder if there are other fellow sufferers on this forum with whom we have not exchanged personal information (such as Cristhine from France, Hubert from Germany, Francesco from Italy... and many others? So, is anyone here on this forum that we met on this way?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum