September

lavers28

Aug 13, 2018
Time of past OR future Camino
primotivo apr 2019
Hi, I was planning to walk from Oviedo to Santiago in April but an ankle injury has put that on hold, my question is would Sept be an equivalent in temp or October. These are the months I'll will be walking but not sure.which

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

formysons

May 12, 2013
Montagu, South Africa
Roncesvalles - Santiago 2009; Portuguese, Ingles, Finesterre and Muxia - 2019.
I would also appreciate any views on walking during September. I am planning to walk from Porto to SdeC, and then Finisterra and Muxia, possibly also the English route. I will have 5 weeks, from mid August to mid September. I will be walking solo, 75 year old female.

dougfitz

Veteran Member
Mar 12, 2011
Past: a few
Last: Sanabres
Next: St Olav's Way
Hi, I was planning to walk from Oviedo to Santiago in April but an ankle injury has put that on hold, my question is would Sept be an equivalent in temp or October. These are the months I'll will be walking but not sure.which
I had a look at http://www.spain.climatemps.com/ and it looks like average temperatures in Oviedo are higher in September compared to Apr, but they are coming down from the summer peak that occurs in late Jul. The days will be slightly shorter, and there will be substantially less chance of rain.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

I did not use Bookings.com during my Camino, but most pilgrims I met did. And from this site it is evident that most people use Bookings at least some of the time. This article is for those of...
Currently I am in Burgos resting up from a knee injury. I am not giving up the possibility of continuing on foot, but in the meantime I would like ideas of options in the event that I can not...
Hi all, just a quickie, Has anyone else noticed that the older you get, the larger the ratio of medication: kit you carry in your rucksack? This time round it appears to be around 60% walking...
As I watched the aurora Friday night (west coast Canada) I was thinking how wonderful it would be to see it along the camino. Wondering if anyone currently walking or living along the camino saw...
Hi there, I will be walking Camino Primitivo soon and I still have some questions that you could maybe help me to answer. As I would like to avoid to bring unnecessary things with me. 1. I do...
A nice warm soak eases tired bones, and I was just wondering if there are any Thermal Spas along the Camino Frances

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides