• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Rebekah Scott - author, blogger and now living on the Camino!!!

DanfromSydney

DanfromSydney
Time of past OR future Camino
2016 (Frances); 2017 from Lourdes to Santiago
https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/?id=96345

This week I speak with US-born writer Rebekah Scott who moved from the United States to Spain to establish the Peaceable Kingdom in Moratinos.

If you’ve ever dreamed of packing up and living full time on the Camino ~ this podcast is for you.

If you are a walker and you want to listen to the podcasts while you hike….. you can go to the podcast icon on your phone, click search, punch in ‘My Camino - the Podcast’ and then hit ‘subscribe’.

You will automatically receive each podcast as it’s released Tuesday nights (Sydney time).

If you have an idea for a podcast, you can email me via dan@2gb.com

Thanks for your support - the response has been overwhelming

Buen Camino

Dan

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I stayed in Moratinos once (San Bruno) and stopped there another time for lunch. Very nice little place but certainly wish I had known to stop in for a good conversation with Rebekah and Paddy! Nice podcast, thank you!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I stayed in Moratinos once (San Bruno) and stopped there another time for lunch. Very nice little place but certainly wish I had known to stop in for a good conversation with Rebekah and Paddy! Nice podcast, thank you!
Great Jozer0 - thanks for your support - stay tuned, some great yarns to come! Buen Camino

Hola Dan - listened with much interest & joy to your interview with Rebekah. I have had the privilege of meeting her & Paddy and also staying in their lovely home. Hopefully I can share a coffee with them in May. Cheers

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hola Dan - listened with much interest & joy to your interview with Rebekah. I have had the privilege of meeting her & Paddy and also staying in their lovely home. Hopefully I can share a coffee with them in May. Cheers
Thanks Mike - Rebekah was fantastic
more to come my friend!!!!

I really enjoyed listening to Rebekah talking on your podcast, especially as she has not been blogging recently.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.