Bus to Finisterre

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

trecile

Staff member
Feb 19, 2016
Southern Oregon
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese

Sandrapf99

Sep 9, 2020
California
Future:As soon as we are able to travel post Covid travel restrictions.
Reactions: trecile
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Nov 1, 2008
Portland, Oregon
www.caminosantiago2.blogspot.com
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
For the same amount of money you can get 4 pilgrims together and split the cost of a private taxi to take you on your own time. It will take you to Finisterra, let you go see the lighthouse, drive you to Muxia and wait while you have lunch, then drive you back to Santiago.

Sandrapf99

Sep 9, 2020
California
Future:As soon as we are able to travel post Covid travel restrictions.
For the same amount of money you can get 4 pilgrims together and split the cost of a private taxi to take you on your own time. It will take you to Finisterra, let you go see the lighthouse, drive you to Muxia and wait while you have lunch, then drive you back to Santiago.
Wow, sounds super nice

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Sweetbaboo

Camino Francés 2012, 2017; Camino Portugués 2015;
Mar 22, 2012
Arkansas, USA
Camino Francés 2012, 2017; Camino Portugués 2015;
3 of us did this back in 2017 and it was a luxury enjoyed by all.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

I am walking feom Santiago to Muxia and then on to Finestette. I have a reservation in Novellana at the Hotel Restaurante de Fornon. Is this near the Camino, and Santa Marina? O can’t seem to...
If you stay in Logoso, you will see a big picture of a beautiful waterfalls on the wall in the bar. When I added to that the raves I heard when Michael and Flavia came to see me, I headed to...
So here’s my situation. I’ll arrive in SDC next week, after walking the VDLP and Sanabrés. I’ll have 4 or 5 days before my flight home from Madrid. - I don’t want to walk to Finisterre because...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides